Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back To The Future

So, my friend Emily and I took the kids (and Ken!) to the Blue and Gray Brewery St. Patrick's Day festival.

(And before you say anything, I know that was a while ago. I did put a disclaimer on the intro to my blog that I sux about sharing pics, okay? I know it. You know it. So, don't be hatin' on me.)

Anywho, we got out there and it was okay. A *little* disorganized (to say the least) but we had fun. I love self portraits. It once took my friend Tracy and I about 45 takes to get us both in the same frame. LOL.

Here's me and Em.



What is it about St. Patrick's Day that makes grown adults think that they actually look good in green hats and green wigs?





Oh yeah. The green beer.

So, as we're leaving, I'm a little disappointed because I didn't get too many photo opportunties.

Until we round the corner. And, run smack into the 1980's.









That was one sweet ride back then.



Emily and I could not resist.





Gawd we're hawt.

So, we get home and her husband was watching Back to the Future.

Did you hear the same Twilight Zone music that I did?

So, like the last ten minutes of the festival made it all worth it. Like, oh-my-gawd. What a trip. Like, totally.

1 comment:

Emily Riley said...

Seriously?? OMFG! We are like so totally HOT!!! We new this right??!! What a great time that was. We were running a little low at first, but came aroung in the end. Now, let's hope I can figure out how to get the pix's to my Blog! LOLO! Luv ya,

E :-)