Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bring on the PINK!

Bring on the pink. Bring on the bows. Bring on anything that is NOT sweatpants, t-shirts or blue.

Ginny, here's the last few pics of Mary Mayken that you will likely get until I have her again.

She discovered she had pockets in her PINK jacket. So cute.





I know that this outfit isn't PINK but it's not BLUE and it is cute, so it still counts, right?!



Of course, she needs a pink towel. She had two baths while she was here and I think that I pulled my back out on the last one trying to get her into the tub. Every time I would go to stick her in the water, she would raise her legs up and somehow walk herself back out of the tub (clinging to me of course) without ever touching the water.



Owen saw the whole ugly thing go down and said to me: "Just put her in the water already. It's so simple." I hear ya, Owen but right now I'm wrestling an alligator and could do without the peanut gallery, m'kay?

So, that's the last of the Mary Mayken pics. I hope that you enjoyed them. Now I'll get back to the regularly scheduled posts about undies on the floor. :)

9 comments:

ginny said...

That one is going to give Susan a run for her money! Oh the curse!!! She may make Susan look like an angel (I seriously doubt that!) Whoops- forgot Wilson may read this! She sure is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I am and was an angel and she is taking after her auntie. It is like wrestling an alligator-with the alligator winning of course. You should have seen me trying to get her secured into her carseat today. I am surprised noone called social services. If you have undies on the floor Mary Mayken will be sure to pick them up. She may put them on her head but oh well.
susan

Kim Eckhardt said...

LOLOLOLOL.

To get her into her car seat is simple. You just karate chop her middle and when she doubles over, snap her into her seat. One other thing I should mention...be sure to do this without witnesses. Not that I ever had to do that. It just sounds like a great idea. ;)

Kim Eckhardt said...

Oh...and there is no dictionary in the world that would define you as an angel. None. Evar. And, she does take after her auntie. She's super kewl.

ginny said...

OK you two quit your fighting! Some things never change!
your mother

Kim Eckhardt said...

Ginny, you are cracking me up. Instead of worrying about your granddaughter getting karate chopped in the middle, you're worried about us fighting. LOLOLOLOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ladies and Gentleman !!!!! In this corner we have......................... for your viewing pleasure...LOL......the fight of the century

Save me a seat !!!!!

ginny said...

This is a mild "fight" compared to some they've had. At least this one is on verbal!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Oh, the other ones were verbal too -- with a few swings in the middle.