Friday, April 11, 2008

Owen's A Soccer Super-Star!

Owen loves soccer. He looks forward to going to it every week.

He was very sad when I took it away from him two weeks ago for smarting off. Or continuing to smart off should I say. ;)

But, he was back on the field last week. Loving life. High fiving his coach and really playing his hardest.

And, I wanted you all to enjoy his soccer as if you were there too.

Here are the kids at the goal. His team is about to score. If you look closely, he's got on the gray shirt. (Sorry it's not close up - I only had my point and shoot with me.)



Don't see him?

Well, it's because you're not looking in the right place.

If you look down on the opposite end of the field, he's there.



Doing gymnastics instead of soccer.

I reminded him that his teammates were at the other goal and he said "oh, yeah" and casually ran down and re-joined the game.

Oh well. I did tell you that he was playing his hardest, right?

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He wasn't doing gymnastics...he was closely examining the stripe....LOL

Queen of her Castle said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. That is so typical isn't it?

Becky W

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is hysterical! OMG to to funny! Kids, they crack me up!
Well Kim, he could have been skipping like Shane was, remember???

E