Tuesday, April 1, 2008

American Graffiti

Graffiti.

You see it all around. On bridges, on subways, on walls. Most of the time I think that it's an eyesore. Although, I do appreciate the artistry that goes into making it. Granted, it's not my kind of art, but it does take talent to do it.

Walking around Baltimore, the boys and I passed the graffiti below. I don't know if it was street art or if someone was commissioned to paint it but I was drawn to it. It is just so simple.

I love the statements. I love the simplicity. I didn't want to forget it.

I hope that you appreciate it and enjoy it as much as I did. It makes me smile!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Nice new profile picture here on the blog.....so whats the crap about being fat...sure looks to me as tho you're skinny...probably trying to run after these kids everywhere !!!!!! Great BLOGS...I love em..... LOL

Kim Eckhardt said...

:o)