Thursday, April 24, 2008

Congratulations...It's Another Boy!

I told you that if I had another baby, it would be a boy. I told you so. And, I was right.

I would like to announce the new addition - a bouncing baby boy. Again.

Now, before you pick up the phone, Ginny to find out what in the heck is going on, I should explain that this is Owen's addition to the family...not mine. He wrote a list of his family members at school.

But, there's an extra one.

A boy...of course.



Owen has included Lukie into the family. Frankly, I think that he likes Lukie more than he does us. I mean...Lukie does have a cool "mo-hog" as Owen calls his mohawk. It's just so cute that I don't have the heart to correct him. :)

Apparently, Lukie likes Owen just as much.



They talk on the phone all the time. Owen thinks so much of Lukie that he took him to the bathroom with him while he was on the phone with him last night.

But, instead of doing it discreetly so Lukie wouldn't know that he was going to the bathroom, I hear him tell him that he "has to go poop."

I roll my eyes and ask Ken if he heard that and he said yes but he's sure that he hung up the phone.

I said no he didn't.

Then we hear Owen yell "I'm ready to be wiped."

Ken goes up there because he lost at rock, paper, scissors.

Ken comes back down and says "he didn't hang up the phone."

No kidding.

I guess that next conversation with Owen is about how we are more discreet if we're talking on the phone and going potty. Not that I ever do that.

Man. That's a conversation that I never anticipated having to have.

And, this wasn't the direction that this post was going into.

But...sometimes you get what you get.

1 comment:

ginny said...

Now that I've picked myself off the floor- what a boy! I guess this will be the year of "the talks" with Owen! Apparently Lukie didn't care that Owen was going to the bathroom!