Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Compliment

Ken comes home and tells me that they have a new project for me at work.

I'm thinking "ut-ho. What now?"

He starts telling me that they are designing a new website and they will have rotating pictures on the site.

And the designer sent him the pictures for the site.

But the pictures suck.

So, they decided that I should go and photograph what will go onto the website instead of using those photos.

Because now he's seen the difference between a good picture and a bad one. And, he's not settling for bad ones. Not that I'm saying my pictures are good. But, the camera is good. That's the difference.

But, sweet.

And, I tell him I'll do it pro-bono.

He replies that it's not pro-bono because he's going to have to buy me a new lens for my camera because he knows that I'm looking for one.

And, he's right. LOL.

But, thanks. This is one assignment that I don't mind doing at all. :)

1 comment:

Josie Thames said...

Hey--that's great! A new lens AND a chance to take more pictures. Congratulations!