Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lift The Curse! Lift The Curse!

Sometimes things happen where I just shake my head and say to myself "Hum. I guess she hasn't lifted that curse yet."

Well, this was one of those times.

Shane's room, as always, was a mess. Of course, there were undies and clothes all over the place. Because everyone wants to see his dirty undies.

As a bonus, there were clothes laying all over the floor of his closet.

I called him back upstairs and pointed out everything that needed to be picked up. Including the clothes in the closet.

His response?

"Gawwwwwwd, mom. They're NOT EVEN DIRTY. But, fine. I'll put them in the dirty laundry. Whatever you want."

Oh. My. God. Full circle.

But, it was funny and he was so defiant and didn't see anything wrong with the clean clothes laying on the floor.

Please. Take. The. Curse. Off. Please. :)

2 comments:

ginny said...

Curse stays on until you go through those wonderful teenage years! As they saying goes- you ain't seen nothin yet!!

Queen of her Castle said...

I am agreeing with Ginny. Wait until they are 12 years old!

Becky