Saturday, August 2, 2008

Score One For Great Grandma

We went out to dinner with Ken's mom, Darrel and Great Grandma on one of our last nights at Pawleys Island. We went to a steak house and had the best ribs ever.

So, instead of just eating his salad without complaining, Shane decides to turn the salad into an reenactment of the Civil War. He really gives me the business.

And, of course, I am not backing down at this point.

And, neither is he.

And, then he shoots me one of his famous looks. The one that is an exact replica of Ken's famous "eat dirt and die" look. If you know Ken, you know the look. This picture doesn't do "the look" justice but it's pretty close.



And then Great Grandma pipes up and says "wow...you looked just like your daddy there."

Even Ken's grandma knows "the look."

And now Ken can not deny it.

His own grandmother called him out on it.

But, she meant to call out Shane.

And now I can't even remember if he ate his salad or not. I was too busy doing the touchdown dance in my head. Score one for me - errr, Great Grandma, I mean --- and I didn't have a thing to do with it. LOL.

No comments: