Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Few More Favorites

A few more of my favorites from Pawleys Island...

I'm sorry. I've already told you that I have a sickness. I can not put the camera down.

Especially whene there is so many awesome things to photograph. So, you'll just have to suffer through them.

These aren't the last of the pictures but I figured I shouldn't overwhelm you with too much.

Early morning is the best time to find bees and other insects feasting on plants and flowers. It takes patience and quietness to photograph them. Especially the butterflies and dragonflies. But, it's worth it.

You don't really have to worry about the bees because they are too busy and focused on their job to be concerned with you.

Ken likes this one.



I like this one because the beach house is blurred in the background.



From Huntington State Park. I think that it's an Egert. This is when I wish I would have had a more powerful telephoto lens than a 28-135.



Thanks for looking! :)

5 comments:

Josie Thames said...

Kim, these are beautiful! You have such an amazing talent. I love seeing what you've captured.

Teacher in the middle said...

I like the one you like for the same reason. Would love to have that framed in my house! :)

ginny said...

Pawley's was a great place to get some good shots. Especially out on the island. I love the picture of the yacht club!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Thanks, Josie. I appreciate that. You live in an awesome place to take pictures. My philosophy is take enough shots and eventually you'll get one that works. LOL.

Robin, if you want the large file of that pic, email me and I'll foward it to you. :)

Queen of her Castle said...

You need the 70-300, I tell you. It's very nice.