Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boredom + Camera = Funny Stuff

Boredom + Camera = Funny Faces

So, we took the boys to Cheeseburger In Paradise for dinner to celebrate them finishing their science projects. I was so glad that it was over - errr - that they did an awesome job on their projects. ;)

We were waiting on the check and the kids were getting kind of squirmy. So, what's a mom to do? Well, take out my camera of course.

Owen and I were taking nice pictures.




Then, Ken and Shane wanted me to take a picture of them. This is what I got.



















Well, not to be outdone, Owen wanted in on the action. So I obliged.



















The funniest part of the entire thing (other than the pictures themselves) was the reaction of two older women (and by old, I mean like 100 years old, mom...not 59) who happened to walk by while Ken was taking our picture. I'm not sure exactly what they said but they literally pointed at us and busted out laughing. Loudly.

Oh well. It was funny. And, yes, we are dorky.

1 comment:

ginny said...

Tell Shane (and Ken too) that they better be careful- their eyes may stay like that!!!