Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brothers. Boys. Siblings.

If you have boys, have a brother, a sibling or just like to laugh, then watch this video. It just cracks me up every time I watch it. I will warn you that it's funny. Really funny. Go to the bathroom before you watch it. I don't want any accidents on my subconscience.

Warning: This may not be appropriate to watch at work. Either your co-workers will look at you like you've lost your mind because you'll be laughing so hard or they will not appreciate the occasional bad word.

I've warned you. Be prepared to laugh.

4 comments:

Kim Eckhardt said...

Mom, if dad doesn't laugh at this, he's a lost cause.

Anonymous said...

God I love that video. I laugh every time I see it.

Rhonda Sisk said...

I swear this could be my boys. Brandon would be the one beating the crap out of his older brother who is in the back messing things up. I referee all day long.

Kim Eckhardt said...

I thought about you when I posted this and hope that you saw it. My boys aren't quite to this level yet but it's coming. I know it. :) Miss ya, girl!