Sunday, March 9, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?




I know. I know, Owen. The stuff in the background is distracting. I agree with you completely.

I did everything I could to reduce the clutter so the pictures for your science fair project board would be perfect.

I removed all the clutter from the counter. Keys, glasses, papers and all unnecessary cooking utensils - gone.

I removed all of the stuff from the kitchen table too. Piles of papers, Shane's backpack and Ken's meeting files - gone.

I set the aperature on my camera to blur out the background as much as I could.

I took the picture at an angle so it cut off the other stuff.

And, no, I couldn't do anything about Shane being in the background of this photo either. Or the sofa. Or the fire place. Or the picture on the fire place. Well, I suppose I could have asked Shane to move. But, he was watching a toonie and frankly, I just didn't think about it. I'm sorry.

But, no, he didn't ruin your science project board.



But, I think it will be okay. The judges will look past my photography skills or the lack there of. I'll try to do better next time.

Now I need to go and reassemble my kitchen and put everything back on the kitchen table and counter from where I moved it before taking these pictures.

:o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Glad you have time to write a blog. I'll check back from time to time.
Love ya, Uncle "C"

Anonymous said...

Little did you know what your mad scientist was making or where he put it...lol

uncle Don in NY