Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Conversations of the Day...

Anywho...let's get this blog back on a positive track.

Two funny conversations this morning - all before 7:30.

The logic of a five year old is amusing sometimes.

Owen and I were having breakfast this morning and I smelled the wet diaper smell. BUT, I don't have babies anymore.

ME: Owen, did you pee in your pants last night?

OWEN: No. See...my pants are dry.

ME: Are you sure about that? I felt them and they were dry as he said.

OWEN: I DIDN'T PEE IN MY PANTS LAST NIGHT, MOM. IT WASN'T ME. SEE...MY PANTS ARE DRY.

ME: Okay, then why do your pants smell like pee?

OWEN: Because I peed in them two nights ago but they dried so they're clean.

ME:




Next Up: Shane Gives Permission:

SHANE: Mom, I love your new necklace and ring. Now you just have to get the matching earrings.

ME: Okay. If you say so.



Sometimes I wonder what I did for amusement before them. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yi Yi Yi...just be glad it was #1 and NOT #2......LOL
Owen is All boy THATS FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!