Saturday, May 10, 2008

Owen's Dream

As I was cleaning out a pile of papers on my counter today, I came across a quote that I had wrote down from Owen. He had informed me about his future plans for employment.

This is a quote directly from Owen's mouth.

"Mom, my dream is to go in front of the ladies naked."

I'm not quite sure if I should laugh, cry or be mortified. I'm justing crossing my fingers and hoping like h-e-double hockey sticks that I don't get a note home from Mrs. King stating that he had put on a Chippendales act for the kindergarten girls.

At the same time, I'm wondering if his moves will include this gem that I took the other day. He was shaking his booty.

4 comments:

ginny said...

At least his booty is covered!!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

That's not always the case. ;)

Queen of her Castle said...

LOL! You just have to love those kids. Where do they come up with these things?

Becky

Anonymous said...

I just saw it (blog) today....THATS MY BOY !!!!!
WAY to GO OWEN !!!!!!!!
LOL