Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all veterans.

Your service does not go unnoticed and we thank you.

If you've never visited Fredericksburg, it is a town rich in history. Particularly Civil War history. We have a Confederate Cemetery where the Ladies Auxillary hosts a memorial service every year on Memorial Day.

I decided to go to the service this year. I love history, I love this cemetery and I love to take pictures so it was a no-brainer. We're so fortunate that we live in this area where history is such a big part of the community.

And, before I get any hate mail, I am not debating the Rebel flag. I just wanted to take some pictures and attend a Memorial Day service.




I love the Civil War bullet in the cemetery.










Happy Memorial Day.

No comments: