Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just The Pics, Please

This past weekend when Sheldon and Mary Mayken were here, there were other things going on in addition to anatomy lessons and changing cute shoes.

Here's a few of my favorite pics from this weekend.

Shane was playing with MM and I came into the kitchen to find this. I'm hoping that he was playing his Kidz Bop songs and not Motley Crue. :)



Sheldon loved the boys scooters. I just held my breath hoping that she wouldn't biff it. She didn't, for the record.



Shane needs to give Owen back his scooter. It's a little on the small side, don't ya think?



Sheldon obviously gets her tall, slender body from our side of the family. LOL.



One of the few moments where MM didn't have a motor on her behind.



Here's the best I could do with all four kids, Ginny. The others weren't pretty. Trust me. And, I'm sorry for Owen's goofy grin. He's been in this phase for a while. I'm ready to go onto the next one. :)



You think that Shane is use to the camera?



Owen was so proud of himself for climbing up to the top. Apparently, kindergarteners aren't allowed up there. Of course, he told me that after I let him do it.

This is his alternate goofy grin, by the way. It's much better, don't you think?

2 comments:

Rhonda Sisk said...

What's wrong with Motley Crue???LOL

Kim Eckhardt said...

Not a thing, girl. Not a thing. My kids love them. Her mama loves them. I love them. But, I'm not sure I want her going to preschool singing Shout At The Devil. That's first grade music. LOL.