Friday, May 16, 2008

That Kind of Day...

If you're wondering why I didn't post yesterday, I had one of "those" days.

You know the ones. Where it takes 45 minutes to do a 10 minute task.

Nothing was easy and everything was way more complicated than it needed to be.

Here's the crux of my day. It's summarized in an email to the lady that I work for. I was lamenting the fact that I couldn't get a response from this state agent and she responded that he's always been quick to respond to her. Figures the way my day was going. Anywho, somehow my email response to her got derailed but I just went with it anyway. Because it made me feel better.)

"Well, then maybe it's just me because I can never get him on the phone and he won't return a call or email.

And, my scanner isn't working properly.

And, the XXXX letters aren't pulling up correctly on my main computer.

And, the laptop, where the letters will pull up on, won't connect to my printer.

And Ken took my camera cord so I can't pull pictures off my camera.

Meh.
"

She called about 20 minutes later asking if I was having a bad day. LOL.

So, dear two readers that you are, I apologize for not posting.

And, Ken, thank you dear sweet man that you are, for fixing my computer and printer. Yet again. I think that I'll keep you around for a while longer. :)

4 comments:

KenDC said...

...but I told you were the other camara cord was...

...and Becky, to answer you questions earlier...only DZ soccer Moms. ;)

Kim Eckhardt said...

That was after I sent the email and I just copied and pasted the email exactly as it was. ;)


kiss, kiss

Teacher in the middle said...

Kim...more than 2 read your blog! It's great! Keep it up...can't wait to see you in August!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Robin, you are funny. And, I'm looking forward to August too. :)