Wednesday, May 28, 2008

There's A New Love In Town

Oh, Little Pink Shoes...how I loved you.




I truly did. And I still do.

But, I don't want to hurt your feelings so don't take what I'm fixing to say the wrong way. (Fixing - yeah, I'm Southern.)

But, I have a new love in my life.

Maybe you've seen them. And, even though it's wrong, I think that you probably secretly love them as much as I do.

They are cute. Almost as cute as you.





But, don't worry. You're not being replaced entirely. We're just giving you a break once in a while. Don't take it so hard. I still love you.

It's just that I have to share my love with another now. See...women are fickle like that with their shoes. I know. It's a hurtful lesson but now you know the truth. I didn't want to lie to you anymore.

But, don't worry. I still love you. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a moron. but it is funny. hahahahahah

ginny said...

Do you think we finally got a girlie girl????
She's an Eckhardt female- why would she not love shoes- it's in her genes!

Kim Eckhardt said...

I am a moron and I am funny. And, I do love those little pink and green shoes. :)