Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm So Funny - And Blond

I'm busy doing about 50 things today (because that's what soccer moms do) and I got a phone call and got distracted. But, I had to be to the school in 10 minutes so I packed my bag while I was talking. I grabbed my camera and shoved it into my bag.

I got to the school and took out my camera to start snapping pictures.

But, instead of getting pictures, I got nothing.

Hum. I checked to make sure that I turned the camera on.

Yep. It's on.

I looked at all of the settings to make sure that I didn't put it on the self timer setting.

Nope. It's set in the normal mode.

All the sudden, I realized what happened.

I had no battery in my camera.

I had charged the battery and forgot to put it back into the camera in my hast to get out the door.

LOL.

Fortunately, no one saw it happen and no one knows. Except for the 4 people or so that actually read my blog.

I crack myself up. Or, maybe I am cracking up.

Regular readers of my blog may remember my most recent blond moment or this one or this one.

And, if you say that you've never done anything like this, you're lying. :)

3 comments:

Queen of her Castle said...

Well at least it was the battery. I have forgotten my memory card and well, the camera will take dozens of pictures but it doesn't store a single one. Try finding that out AFTER you have taken what you thought to be 10 really great pictures.

Becky W

Queen of her Castle said...

Oh and I am blonde so I take offense to that comment. LOL!

Kim Eckhardt said...

I knew I could count on you, Becky, to admit that you've done stuff like this. LOL. Oh...and don't take offense. Blonds are hawt. ;)

PS - Just for full disclosure, I need to admit that my backup point and shoot into my bag didn't have a battery in it either. LOL