Sunday, May 18, 2008

Little Pink Shoes...

Little pink shoes, oh how I loved you the first time I saw you.



How I so wished that they made cute little pink shoes like that for big girls. Like my age big girls.

But, no...they just make them for cute little girls like you.



So I guess that I will have to settle on your mom sending them with you when I keep you.

And, yes, you will wear them every day. Along with any other pink clothes that your mom sends.

Because Shane and Owen protest too loudly when I even joke with them about putting pink on them. See...they're no fun like that. But you? You don't care. You just run around making messes and as long as I can catch you, and keep you down for a few seconds to dress you, I can put whatever I want on you.

Cause you're fun like that! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a hint on the clothing that Mary Mayken is supposed to bring with her? only pink and only those cute shoes?

Anonymous said...

try www.shoezoo.us and look under Aster. The shoes are made by Aster and the closest thing to big girl size is the Aster-Aster. they go up to size 36-which I believe you can wear. Happy shopping.